[SATLUG] Script help

Paul Elliott pelliott at blackpatchpanel.com
Sun May 8 22:09:37 CDT 2011

On Sunday, May 08, 2011 11:16:56 am Geoff Edmonson wrote:
> Looking for help writing a script to automatically update dyndns.org
> when my dynamic ip address changes on the att 2wire dsl router box.
> -Geoff

You will want to read the pages from my talk that shows you how to webscrape
your router to tell ddclient how to update the IP.

Also you will want to check your router to see if it supports dyndns with
builtin support.

Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott at BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J
http://www.free.blackpatchpanel.com/pme/   Austin TX 78758-3117