[SATLUG] Script help

Paul Elliott pelliott at blackpatchpanel.com
Sun May 8 22:09:37 CDT 2011

On Sunday, May 08, 2011 11:16:56 am Geoff Edmonson wrote:
> Looking for help writing a script to automatically update dyndns.org
> when my dynamic ip address changes on the att 2wire dsl router box.
>
> -Geoff

You will want to read the pages from my talk that shows you how to webscrape
your router to tell ddclient how to update the IP.
http://www.free.blackpatchpanel.com/pme/linux/PhoneHome.pdf

Also you will want to check your router to see if it supports dyndns with
builtin support.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott at BlackPatchPanel.com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J