[SATLUG] Re: OT: Computer Stuff for Sale!

David Kowis dkowis at shlrm.org
Tue May 10 09:57:56 CDT 2011

Sold a few things, but I'd like to get rid of all of it so:

$300 for all of it!

http://wiki.shlrm.org/ComputerStuffForSale

Antec Tower box - $150

     Dual Intel Xeon 2.40Ghz
     Motherboard: Tyan Tiger
     RAM:2G
     No harddrive
     Two CD drives
     Antec Full tower case w/ 2×80mm fans for exhaust
     Antec True Power Trio Power supply 550W

Boots, but lacks harddrive, so no OS
Older Computer Full of SCSI drives - $75

     6x SCSI drives 9.8GB
     IDE CD Drive
     Pentium 3 500Mhz
     256MB RAM
     Onboard Adaptec SCSI
     Running Source Mage linux SCSI drives are in raid 10
     root password: sourcemage
     Generic Case

Other Dual Xeon box - $125

     Dual Intel Xeon 2.40Ghz
     Motherboard: Tyan Tiger
     RAM:2G
     No harddrive
     Mid-Tower Case
     Antec True Power 430Watt
     DVD drive

Dell Poweredge 2500 - $125

     Dual 1Ghz P3
     3×18GB SCSI drives
     1GB ram
     Slim CD drive
     Slim Floppy
     Running SourceMage linux
     root password: sourcemage

Video Conferencing Computer thing - $50

I never put it together, it's got a pile of video conferencing things
that I don't even know if they work.
$50 for it and all the stuff
HP Pro Curve 4000m Switch - $35

     6× 100Mbit Interface modules with 8×100mbit rj45 Jacks
     Single Power supply
     Fan module seems to be "broke" but the fans certainly work, just
run full blast

Cisco Catalyst 1900 - $20

     24× 10Mbit switch with 2× 100Mbit uplink ports
     Also never really used

48 Port Terminal Server with Ram Disk - $30

maxserver 1650 It's got the memory card.
Palm LifeDrive & travel Kit - $50