[SATLUG] [OT] Screen input driven from text file

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 22:33:18 CDT 2011

So I'm trying to scan a document that consists of, lets say 5 pages.  I want to convert that document (.PDF) to a text file (got this part).  The data in that text file will be used by another piece of software  (aka software 1) to fill out various input required by another piece of software (software 2).   What "software 1" exists in Windows XP that lets me use a text file to fill out various text boxes on a screen in "software 2"?

Confused yet?  LOL

-Alex