[SATLUG] [OT] Screen input driven from text file

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Thu May 12 19:18:14 CDT 2011

I think I understand exactly what you're trying to do -- parsing data
from a text file as an input to something else, right?

Can you tell us what "software 2" is?  That can give us a better idea of
possible solutions.  I have done some stuff like that before, but I need
to know what I have to work with before I can really say.

Al Lesmerises