[SATLUG] Time Warner Cable

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Tue May 17 15:41:10 CDT 2011

You're right. I thought analog ran inside of the same wavelength making the
two incompatible on the same wire. In DFW we had Charter and when Digital
was taking over they shut down their analog service. This was back in 1999.
I had no clue TimeWarner left their analog system online.

Sadly I only like: Discovery, CSPAN, HBO, Comedy Central, TV Land.

So paying for cable is ludicrous and they do not offer these channels
alacarte. I get my TV via netflix, hulu and we'll say "alternative means".
So yeah, consider that cable providers. Your business models are outdated.