[SATLUG] Time Warner Cable

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 05:50:34 CDT 2011

Its on 23 and nick is now 39

-----Original Message-----
From: MKDavis Jr <gtmo321 at earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:21 PM
To: SATLUG at satlug.org
Subject: [SATLUG] Time Warner Cable

OT
Is there  anyone else out there who is paying a princely sum and don't a
want digital box..so much for cable deregulation and "more
competition".  I received this from  Time Warner cable when I noticed
that the c-span channels went missing:
Dear Mr. Davis Jr,

Thank you for contacting Time Warner Cable Email Support.  At the end of
this email, you will be
given the option of taking a brief survey.

I understand you are upset as you are no longer getting access to the
C-Span channels.

I understand your concern and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience
this has caused. I will
certainly provide you with the necessary information.

I have checked the channel lineup of your area and can see that the
C-Span channels have been moved
to the Digital cable package. In order to access these channels, you
need to have a digital cable
box. Please click on the following link to view the channel lineup of
your area:
http://www.timewarnercable.com/texas/support/clu/clu.ashx?ChannelFilter=All&CLUID=388&Zip=78240&Sort
ByPackage=true
<http://www.timewarnercable.com/texas/support/clu/clu.ashx?ChannelFilter=All&CLUID=388&Zip=78240&Sort%0AByPackage=true>

In this case, I request you to contact our local office at 210.244.0500
<tel:210.244.0500> / 800.255.0501 <tel:800.255.0501> (Working
hours - 24/7) to check if there is any special offer available on the
digital cable box. Our local
office representatives are I would like to direct you to our sales team
at 800-418-8848 <tel:800-418-8848> or
512-485-5555 <tel:512-485-5555>, which is specially equipped to provide
the information you are looking for and the
latest updates specific to your area.

If you have any other query or concern, please contact us back and we
will be more than happy to
assist you.

Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please respond to this email or
contact our Live Chat at the
following link:

http://www.timewarnercable.com/Localization/Corporate.ashx?tid=21&linkid=11
<http://www.t