[SATLUG] Time Warner Cable

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:06:04 CDT 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 5:50 AM, Christopher Connell
<connell.christopher at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Its on 23 and nick is now 39

I'm paying a princely sum, but that's because I have Grande's 65/5
(mostly to get the 5, the downspeed has never really affected me, but
since I tend to scp an ubuntu installation almost daily, the previous
speeds I had were simply unacceptable)

I don't even know how to really get the most out of the cable box, but
I do most viewing online, and have no problem with not watching
something until it's out on DVD.