[SATLUG] Time Warner Cable

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:59:29 CDT 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 5:20 PM, Me <ftm at satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with CLEAR?  I was curious about their service
> and availability?  Most of the channels offered by the cable companies are
> available online and can fairly easily be routed to your TV set.

In addition to my 65Mbps down/5Mbps up that I have with Grande, I also
have one of CLEAR's little 4G hotspot, it's definitely decent to have,
but you have to be careful with how much you download otherwise they
can (and will) rate-limit you.  I don't recall how much it is, and
even after explaining to them why I transfer so much data, they still
wouldn't un-rate-limit me.  I keep it around because it's nice to have
an internet connection in my pocket.