[SATLUG] Rackspace Discount?

Garrett Heaton gbear14275 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:56:56 CDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I apologize if this is a recurring question but by any chance does
rackspace offer discounts to SATLUG members?  I'm fishing for a new
home for a website.  I'm looking right now at AWS and rackspace cloud
offerings but cloud-to-cloud AWS appears to be cheaper (especially
with their free offering).

Rackspace has a great reputation though and if their prices were a
little lower would be easily hooked (especially cause they are local).
 I also like the idea of supporting their openstack participation!

Very Respectfully,
Garrett Heaton