[SATLUG] Introducing myself

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 17:55:57 CDT 2011

Chad Lung wrote:
>I'm new to SATLUG and looking forward to the meeting in June.  Just wanted
>to introduce myself to the group.

Welcome, Chad! You're in the select company of people with a wide
variety of experience, where everybody is a newbie in some aspect and an
expert in at least their own requirements. Offer a question or offer a
response -- the whole community is still growing.

Our next physical meetup is Wednesday, June 8, 7PM at the Rackspace HQ.
(See map at http://xcssa.org/#MAP) Pizza and sodas are usually provided
by our friendly neighborhood Rackers. Our virtual meeting is right here,
all the time, but it's GYOG (grab your own goodies.)

See you there!