[SATLUG] Open Office Chart

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 22:37:08 CST 2011

Nathan Oxhandler wrote:
>I want to chart the all the data as a line chart with the known data, Jan 2009 to Dec 2011, to be color one, and the extension of the data for the FORECAST part of the line to be color 2.
>
>I have not been able to find a way to do this, am I missing something in the HELP file?

Have you tried setting the predicted data to be a separate range, such
that one range has values for Jan-2009 to Dec-2011 with empty cells for
the forecast months, and the second range has empty cells for 1/09 to
12/11 and values for the forecast months?

A quick test showed that empty cells do not get graphed. If you want to
connect the forecast to the actual data, just duplicate the last real
month data (12/2011) in both the real and forecast series.

--
Price slightly higher west of the Rockies.