[SATLUG] linux hardware compatibility push

Jeremy Z zunkworks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:59:30 CST 2011

For Bluetooth sniffing and such: Ubertooth One -
http://ubertooth.sourceforge.net/hardware/one/
$120 @ https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10573

For drivers and WiFi support, you might check http://linuxwireless.org/ and
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Comparison_of_open-source_wireless_drivers#Driver_capabilities
And I'd recommend staying away from the really cheap USB adapters. I've
have some that work in monitor mode, but the radios aren't very good and
don't pickup weak signals.

-Jeremy