[SATLUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Russell Mosely via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Nov 24 14:21:21 CST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Russell  Mosely requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Robert,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn!

-Russell

Accept invitation from Russell  Mosely
http://www.linkedin.com/e/a5i4om-gve7jph3-3b/9bMf40T5SeqdCP1vlFHMNZn0vLXn/blk/I132398198_75/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRdRYUej4UejcOcP59bPtHdDgRkzhQbPAQcjkUejsOc3kLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3x-VFYSbO5fB01

View invitation from Russell  Mosely
http://www.linkedin.com/e/a5i4om-gve7jph3-3b/9bMf40T5SeqdCP1vlFHMNZn0vLXn/blk/I132398198_75/3kTnPwVcjwVcP8PckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=0Tg6-WPc-5fB01

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/a5i4om-gve7jph3-3b/abq/inv-24/?hs=false&tok=3X2EdIbDS5fB01

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation