[SATLUG] Propeller workshop December 14 @ the X-mas party.

Fredrik Safstrom fsafstrom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 13:55:25 CST 2011

Howdy...

I was not able to prepare the Propeller Workshop for our November XCSSA
meeting due to lack of time so let's try again for the X-mas Party.

For the next meeting I will prepare a workshop for the following,
* Propeller overview, the Propeller is a 32 bit Micro Controller with 8
CPUs running in Parallel @ 80 MHz. It has 32 general I/O pins.
* Installing the Software needed to program the Propeller, I'll be using
a software called Brads Spin Tool that runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
* High Level programming in the Spin language, Spin is the native
language of the propeller.
* Propeller Object Exchange Library, useful libraries for the propeller.
* Workshop on the Propeller Quick Start board.
* If you want a board to follow along the examples, see the link below
on how to order it.