[SATLUG] change default pointer

Lance Schneider schneider.lh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:30:13 CDT 2011

Hi Herb,

It is my understanding that there is a bug if Compiz is turned on that
prevents the changes in mouse cursor from functioning other than in open
applications such as Firefox as you describe. The only thing I have come
across is references to turning off compiz and all works as you desire. I
hope that helps.