Re: [SATLUG] Kernel Developers?

Donald L Wilcox dwilcox at neonnightrider.com
Wed Oct 12 13:43:29 CDT 2011

Thanks, Steev. Admittedly, I really don't like Git, but I usually set it up with Hg on my Linux boxes since I figured one day I'll use it.

I've seen how to write a kernel module that does "bad things," so I figured it was fairly simple. I've taken a bigger interest to having a deeper understanding of the kernel and how it's used on ARM machines.

Donald Wilcox
Web Developer
--
Phone: (210) 651-2087