[SATLUG] Information Technology Advisory Committee (Linux/Programmers Professionals Encouraged to Attend)

Robert Fransman robert.fransman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:11:13 CDT 2011

Dear IT Professional,

St. Philip's College, Business Information Solutions Department, would like
to invite you to be a part of our Information Technology Advisory
Committee.  As faculty we prepare our students to join the workforce with
the information technology skills that are most marketable in today’s
workforce.  At this time we would like to ask your valuable input so that we
may offer our students the most marketable technical skills.  The committee
will consists of information technology professionals such as you who can
assists in recommending curriculum updates and changes for our students.
Please join us for our meeting on November 8, 2011 at 3:00 pm in the Watson
Fine Arts building room Morgan Gallery refreshments and snacks will be
served.  Please R.S.V.P no later than November 5, 2011 by calling 486-2080
or email eorozco4 at alamo.edu.

Agenda along with directions will be made available one week prior to
meeting.  If you are unable to attend and have a colleague who may be
interested please feel free to forward this invitation to him/her.

Thank you,

Edith Orozco, Security +, MCT, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP
Information Technology Program Director
Microsoft IT Academy
Business Information Solutions

St. Philip's College