[SATLUG] Computer Needed

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 19:19:20 CDT 2011

Hello all of SATLUG. I have a disabled friend with a brain injury. He was on
his bicycle, and he was hit by an automobile in downtown Houston. With a
good helmet and brain surgery, he's still alive. He would like to have a
computer running Linux. I have talked to him about using Linux and the
benefits of it. If I can find him a computer, he would like to make a round
way trip from Houston to San Antonio and back to get it. If anybody would
like to give my friend David a computer that he could run Linux on, please
contact me off list, and I will inform him. Thank you.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F 18B3
E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort at jabber.org