[SATLUG] Assistive Tech for Blind User

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:35:25 CDT 2011

On that note i probably should've mentioned project JaNET as well. It is the
open source version of project JARVIS but they are not related. It is a
lifestyle assistant system that interfaces well with simon, and for example
it allows you to simply ask what the weather is and it will pull the rss
feed, and tell you the weather. You can program any script to make anything
easier, and you can even hook it up to devices (ie lights, tv, radio, etc)
so long as you have a little mechatronic ingenuity. The point is it opens up
the possibilities for help.

I can't believe I forgot to mention that before as I maintain the archlinux
aur package.

Cody