[SATLUG] Assistive Tech for Blind User

Rabie Khabouze rabie at rabie.net
Tue Sep 13 12:38:17 CDT 2011

  I had some training back in 2004 in a Data Center in Germany on how to
design websites for visually impaired internet users and we used Lynx
and braille method.
but again not every website is a "Barrierefrei" website. but there is a
project was initiated by couple of German universities and it is now
published in Sourceforge, it might help, it's called

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/sue/index.php?title=Main_Page

Regards,

Rabie