[SATLUG] IRC: Anybody like to chat?

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 01:10:48 CDT 2011

HC,

To get this on freenode, you'll have to write some shell script wrappers
around the xchat binary, update your rpms, patch your kernel, check your
version dependencies and might have to update your grub configuration. It's
so simple, why don't more people get on IRC?

Kidding aside double click the server field and it'll become an editable box
at least with xchat.

--
Jon