[SATLUG] Re: SATLUG Small Business Open Source Fest

Robert Fransman robert.fransman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:29:54 CDT 2011

On behalf of the Business Information Systems Department at St. Philip's
College, we would like to invite satlug to host such an event (Small
Business Open Source Fest) at our Martin Luther King campus location.
Sometime in March before or after our spring break would work for us.
Fridays and Saturdays are good days for such an event.  Please let me
know who I can contact directly with more details about what we can
provide.

Robert Fransman