[SATLUG] Re: SATLUG Digest, Vol 99, Issue 1

Arthur Hall art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 17:33:21 CDT 2012

Keith,

Thanks for offering the PCs.  I have been able to refurbish/retrofit about 120 PCs and laptops for refugees, an orphanage, several small churches, etc.  Your list looks inviting and I have a small supply of hard drives available, so perhaps I could put at least some of the units to the kind of use your company has in mind.  Pictures aren't required.  I'd find it easier to make use of the units, though, if they are working except for the missing hard
drives.  I also have software that erases hard drives to approximate NSA standards.

The two problems I face right npw are timing and space.  I wouldn't be able to pick any units up until next week and I have limited storage space right now.  Please contact me off-list and we can discuss arrangements.  Thanks.

Art Hall