[SATLUG] 1U server recommendation

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Sun Apr 8 14:58:05 CDT 2012

I picked up a couple 1U SuperMicro cases from Storey Clamp a few months
back -- they don't have motherboards or HD's, but that might be a good
starting point if you want something to build-up.

Also, Storey had several 2-post racks he was trying to get rid of a few
months ago -- maybe he still has some.

Contact me off-list if you're interested in the server case.

Al Lesmerises