[SATLUG] domain issue

Garrett Heaton gbear14275 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:11:17 CDT 2012

I would recommend using either aws free tier OR... give a little back
to our gracious sponsors and spring for a rackspace cloudhost.  Cost
for a small instance is ~10 a month... well worth it and their service
(rackspace) is AWESOME.

Disclosure:  I don't work at rackspace but use them for hosting!  They rock.