[SATLUG] domain issue

Me ftm at satx.rr.com
Mon Apr 16 20:48:20 CDT 2012

I have three dedicated servers with dedicated IPs which are unused.   AMD64
dual quad processors. Terabyte drives.  Very fast connection.  I would be
willing to partner with someone or several someones who would resell space
and websites, development, etc.  The currently have a combination of Windows
7 and Windows server 2008 loaded, but that can be changed to whatever you
wish.  You would remotely administer them.  I also have two older Dell
machines that can be used as DNS servers as well.
Anyone interested can contact me off list.