[SATLUG] domain issue

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 23:26:57 CDT 2012

I went to the racing.com you have and it works, the geek one has a
problem generated by by drupal software.  a quick look gives me the
impression there are some tags out of sequence, i.e. opening and
closing, and that is your problem at one level.

One thing you might want to do, is whenever you update or change
things, you apparently did all well, do a reload of the page, your
browsers keep a cached copy of the page, many times loading from that
cache, reloading it forces a read of the source file and a correct
display.

Personally I believe the problem is HTML related on the geek

<?php

/**
 * @file
 * The PHP page that serves all page requests on a Drupal installation.
 *
 * The routines here dispatch control to the appropriate handler, which then
 * prints the appropriate page.
 *
 * All Drupal code is released under the GNU General Public License.
 * See COPYRIGHT.txt and LICENSE.txt.
 */

/**
 * Root directory of Drupal installation.
 */
define('DRUPAL_ROOT', getcwd());

require_once DRUPAL_ROOT . '/includes/bootstrap.inc';
drupal_bootstrap(DRUPAL_BOOTSTRAP_FULL);
menu_execute_active_handler();