[SATLUG] Who should I speak to about giving a presentation?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:52:31 CDT 2012

Hi Estevan,  Sorry to have been slow to reply.  I sort of
schedule topics for the meeting.  We would like to hear from
you, perhaps at the May 10th meeting?  How much time would
you need to cover this topic?  There are some monitors and
a VGA projector available.  Thanks,  Howard

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 8:52 AM, Estevan Pequeno
<estevan.pequeno at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm new to the list and group, so I wasn't sure what the procedure was for
> giving a presentation at a monthly meeting was.  Is there someone that I
> should talk to so I can be allotted a chunk of time?

Howard Haradon
Sent from my Athlon II X3