[SATLUG] Who should I speak to about giving a presentation?

Estevan Pequeno estevan.pequeno at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:46:52 CDT 2012

I haven't exactly decided how long the talk should be. I could give a
15-20min overview of the
language and the major libraries and not get too deep. There's a lot to
cover conceptually
especially when we get into parallelism and concurrency.

Or I could give a 30-45 min talk with some code examples and more detail
into language specs. So far
only one person has voiced interest on the list so I think a quick overview
would be better.

I look forward to presenting!