[SATLUG] Re: HELP! Linux Mint install - fixing GRUB ( Steev Klimaszewski

gerald sherette gsherette at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 22:13:41 CDT 2012

On Tuesday 24 April 2012 14:41:31 Maurice Fox wrote:
> Thanks, it sounds like the same problem I am experiencing.  Two questions:
> What is a Gparted CD, and how do I get or make one?
> What does YMMV stand for?
> Thanks, Maurice

Hi Maurice,

   You can download the gparted-live-0.12.1-1.iso here:

  It's a 126MB file.

   I don't know about your experience and what stuff you have access to.  An
iso file is a cd image that can be burned directly to a blank cd.  It's a
very straightforward process using something like K3b.

    If you need help with the cd email me off the list and I'll try to get a
copy  to you.