[SATLUG] Gaming on Linux -- Full "Steam" ahead!

Estevan Pequeno estevan.pequeno at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:58:02 CDT 2012

I think this is great news, the major reason I hear "normal" people give
for not using linux is the lack of big title games. Having steam on linux
will open up a big new market for linux.

It's kind of sad it took valve so long since they've had a relationship
with linux going back to the early days of half-life and counter strike.