[SATLUG] Gaming on Linux -- Full "Steam" ahead!

Don Davis dondavis at reglue.org
Wed Apr 25 18:02:48 CDT 2012

:) It's almost hilarious how much I'm seeing this news pop-up.

So a question -

How much will this really impact / benefit gaming on GNU/Linux?

Surely, not all Steam games will be on GNU/Linux. Which ones will make
the cut/be ported?

What are my chances of seeing Diablo III on Steam in Linux?

(As long as we're talking about games - is anybody on the list playing
Dwarf Fortress (which is absolutely awesome)?)