[SATLUG] Gaming on Linux -- Full "Steam" ahead!

Estevan Pequeno estevan.pequeno at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:39:29 CDT 2012

Yeah, it's been all over the 'net today. As it is steam running under wine
gets a "gold" rating and I don't know of any particular games not working.
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=1163

I can't imagine that steam would commit developer time to porting the
client just to say that some games won't be available.

I only tried once with portal and it didn't work so I gave it up, I'm not
much of a gamer.

As far as D3 goes, does valve / steam distribute blizzard games? .