[SATLUG] Computer Show

D AOL damianrico717 at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 22:49:15 CDT 2012

Hi,
I wanted to ask if the show is just a display of computer or is it a sale? I am looking for a new desktop, but I am not sure what would be a good computer for me. I'm doing a lot of computer stuff, VMware and I wanted to connect it to my tv instead of my monitor. I have so many questions. I want something stock but with strength without hurting my wallet. I appreciate the help. -Damian