[SATLUG] Computer Show

Storey Clamp storey at clamp.ws
Sat Aug 4 07:46:49 CDT 2012

  On 8/4/2012 12:24 AM, D AOL wrote:
> I appreciate the help. I really do want a Desktop for the power but I worry about not connecting the computer correctly.

At the PC show, look for the SATLUG table, it usually has a green table cloth with several desktop PC's  running Linux, and there are usually several SATLUG members hanging around that would be happy to point out the best vendors and ask the right questions, and frequently there is a San Antonio College professor there who is willing to help. I will be there for the first few hours in my dark blue SATLUG "T" shirt, tall, thin, grey haired, elderly (old), but some of the younger, more active members could probably give better advice.  Come early.

Cheers, Storey clamp