[SATLUG] File server

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:25:31 CDT 2012

Maybe lets clarify what you really want. Do you want a file server or do
you want to share a common partition for holding files on a dual booting
machine? If you have a file server there is absolutely no reason to dual
boot and the format type doesn't matter at all to the clients as they will
be mounting an NFS share being oblivious to the format type.

However if you are sharing a common partition for a dual booting machine
then just use FAT or NTFS, they both work and you honestly wont notice a
difference.

Cody