[SATLUG] File server

Joe null.div.zero at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 14:19:40 CDT 2012

Awe, you asked the dreaded question, "why?".   No real sensible reason I
guess.  Is just want to see how they interact and conflict in permissions.
And, compair their management. Also,  I may switch /wipe out the OS,  and
start hosting the same files from another OS later.  I will check out xfs,
but I'm still leaning toward exfat.