[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:55:51 CDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:
> That sounds great Todd.  I'll give you a call.
>
> Do you have a projector in this classroom?
>
> Does anyone have any presentations, videos, or demos they would like
> to give if there is?
>
> -greg

I cannot make the party, but suggest that part of your program
could be videos of speeches by open source notables such as
Linus Torvalds, Dennis Richie, or Richard Stallman.  You can
easily find them thru Google and either download or play them
straight from the net.

BTW, you may want to check with your host to see if beer is
permitted.

Good luck, Howard
--
Howard Haradon