[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Wes Henderson whendersonii at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 13:58:32 CDT 2012

If beer is an issue then I can probably coordinate with Geekdom
<http://geekdom.com/>to have it there. They have a large area, kitchen,
projector and beer is not a problem.

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:55 PM, Howard Haradon <hharadon at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:
> > That sounds great Todd.  I'll give you a call.
> >
> > Do you have a projector in this classroom?
> >
> > Does anyone have any presentations, videos, or demos they would like
> > to give if there is?
> >
> > -greg
> >

> I cannot make the party, but suggest that part of your program
> could be videos of speeches by open source notables such as
> Linus Torvalds, Dennis Richie, or Richard Stallman.  You can
> easily find them thru Google and either download or play them
> straight from the net.
>
> BTW, you may want to check with your host to see if beer is
> permitted.
>
> Good luck, Howard
> --
> Howard Haradon
> Sent from my Athlon II X3

*Wes Henderson*
IT Consultant
Email: whendersonii at gmail.com

Find me on my website: weshenderson.info
And elsewhere -
     Google+ <https://plus.google.com/u/0/118217301983867537201/posts>
     Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/wes-henderson/41/3b7/a96>
     Twitter <https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?screen_name=whendersonii>

"Unix is simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity." -
Dennis Ritchie