[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

todd w. bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Fri Aug 17 14:13:40 CDT 2012

Hey all

Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a couple of security procedures that will have to be followed if we are to use Site B Data for this event.  Site B Data is a gated facility and all persons entering the facility will have to show a valid photo ID upon entering the facility, a state issued drivers license will suffice.
We have two rooms available for this event, the first room can seat 8-12 people and has a large screen TV available for presentations, the second room can seat 20-35 people but has no projector  or tv for presentations.

We at Site B Data look forward to hosting this event with SATLUG.

Todd W. Bucy
DC Operations Roughneck
Site B Data Services LLC
210-231-2600 ext. 530