[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Todd W. Bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Wed Aug 22 10:12:24 CDT 2012

Just wanted to touch base and see if there was anything else Site B
could do to help make Linux Day a success for SATLUG.  Have you guys
managed to find projector, unfortunately ours is kaput?  Is there a
schedule of presenters as of yet?  Also, if we could get a preliminary
head count of the probable attendees that would be great.  Finally for
those who may be on the fence about attending did I mention that this
event is free as in free beer...yes that right free beer

Todd W. Bucy
DC Operations Roughneck
Site B Data Services LLC
office: 210-231-2600 ext. 530