[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:42:24 CDT 2012

I was going to try and get back on this today.  I do think I have a
projector lined up.  No one complained about the details (time and
food types) I had posted so I think thats the plan at this point.
We've only had one offering of a presentation, but I was going to see
if I could throw something together so we have around 2.

A preliminary head count would be wonderful.

:)