[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Todd W. Bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Thu Aug 23 13:03:59 CDT 2012

I just talked with Our Chief Systems Engineer Joe Rodriguez, and he has
graciously agreed to give a presentation on Data Center Automation and
Linux.  If you have ever wondered how Google, Facebook, Amazon deploy
and manage thousands of servers, Joe can lift the curtain and show you
Oz.  Joe should need about 20 to 30 minuets to give his presentation.
We can also give a short tour of our facility, which should last another
20 minuets or so.

Todd W Bucy
DC Operations Manager
Site B Data LLC