[SATLUG] Re: Linux Day 2012

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:08:38 CDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Don Davis <dondavis at reglue.org> wrote:

>> Don Davis suggested that he would like to bring a Tux Cake. If he can
>> commit to this that would be kewl, otherwise I will look at bringing
>> one since it had crossed my mind.

Re: Tux Cake

Sorry that I'll be out of town, but we did a 1/2 sheet cake from
HEB on the last Linux Day, and it was really too much for the
big crowd that we had.  I advise a 1/4 sheet.  Even if there are
a lot of folks, you can show it off and then cut little pieces to serve
on little paper plates (don't forget those and the forks).  HEB has
a digital method of taking our SATLUG Tux image and making
a great looking cake, but they need the order 36 hours ahead
of time.  When I did it, they scanned a paper image.

Have a happy,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon
Sent from my Athlon II X3