[SATLUG] LinuxDay 2012 was a blast

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:29:02 CDT 2012

Things went fairly well.  We had about 10 people this year.

Big thanks to Site B for hosting.  Especially Todd Bucy for convincing
the CEO, Fred Reyes, to allow it and provide a keg and sodas.  Also
Joe Rodriguez, the CTO for doing a talk on application architecture
and scaling for large deployments.  Marc Ripley and Roy Sigler hooked
us up with sandwiches and pizza, and I brought a cake. It was lots of
fun.  We missed all of you that didn't show, but more cake for us :P

I took a few pics, which are already on G+
(https://plus.google.com/events/cgcttsm05c87b627e8us5lbup4c/108232986967717796149).
 Marc and Todd took
lots of pics as well.  If you guys can hook me up with copies I'll get
them on the linuxday.org site soon.

thanks all!

ps. just used undo send e-mail in gmail for first time... handy.