[SATLUG] LinuxDay 2012 was a blast

todd w. bucy todd at bucy-medrano.me
Mon Aug 27 09:38:58 CDT 2012

sorry for the late update, but I finally got around to posting my pics of the Linux Day party

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/111610129591259701285/albums/5781360164077851585

We here at Site B had a great time and look forward to helping out anytime.

Todd W. Bucy
DC Operations Manager
Site B Data Services LLC
210-231-2600 ext 530