[SATLUG] 3D printers

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 18:04:12 CDT 2012

A few infographics / surveys related to 3D printing that might help frame the

What is 3D printing?  :

A nice infographic on "How 3D printing works :

An info graphic that gives an overview to the "low/middle/high" end
question -> 3D printing matrix:

And for the current consumer 3D market (mainly niche) pricing, there's

Usage Survey ->