[SATLUG] 3D printer humor

Craig sargonemail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:18:41 CDT 2012

Marc Ripley on Tue Aug 28 18:16:39 CDT 2012 wrote:
> Ha ha, that's a clever lad

<humor bent>
I think the real issue that's forcing the tax debate on ecommerce
is being driven by the 3d printer market.
At some point in the near future, everyone will have a chance to
get their hands around the bottom line(s)  (of the printed object(s))
with out having a "taxing" experience.
</humor bent>

Craig