[SATLUG] Discarding old systems

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Sat Dec 1 20:41:55 CST 2012

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

>   I don't live in SA, but UC does do hazardous collections twice a year.
>The amount I have is not large - 3 systems.  I think two work but are
>old but I'm pretty sure the 3rd is fried (there may be some salvageable
>components).  I was waiting for Art to respond so I can arrange details.
>   -- Bruce

If nothing else, 210Geeks has a store across from the Live Oak CC that
should accept digital detritus.  --Don

The 71st World Scoence Fiction Convention will be held in San Antonio
Aug 29-Sept 2, 2013. Join now and vote for the Hugo Awards, plus receive
e-books ,of most of the candidates free.
www.LoneStarCon3.org - Membership prices go up after Christmas.