[SATLUG] Party Before the End of the B'ak'tun

Don Wright satlug at wricomp.org
Tue Dec 11 12:09:16 CST 2012

    So the end of the Mayan calendar on 12/21/12 is coming near, and
folks are predicting something either really bad or really good,
depending on what meds they're on (or off) I guess.

    Therefore it's really good that the World Famous 2012
** XCSSA/SATLUG Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Whatever Party **
is taking place TOMORROW Night - Wednesday, Dec. 12, at Rackspace HQ
(5000 Walzem Road, San Antonio, TX 78218), starting about 6:30PM.
It's Bring Your Own Munchies to share - and nobody has claimed Chips 'n
Dip yet, so drop by the Stop & Rob and come party with us.

    Spouses/Significant-Others/People-You-Kinda-Know-From-Chat are
welcome too. This meeting is not about the tech, it's about us techies!

    To get you into the Holiday spirit (possibly for the last time)
here's a fun little video the folks at Rackspace put together, and they
will even make a charitable donation when you watch it.

 http://www.rackspace.com/happyholidays/

Be there or be on Quetzalcoatl's naughty list!  --Don

--
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Tourist tongues on
fire over tacos at Mi Tierra. I watched HS bands glitter in the dark